Hydraway Drainage System
Helitech installs the industry’s best drainage system on the market today as we guarantee it will not fail or become clogged and will protect your basement from leaking.
Your basement may already have a drainage system that was installed when the house was built. These type systems inevitably fail as they become clogged or do not relieve enough hydrostatic pressure against the foundation, which causes more problems than does good.
Helitech uses the patented Hydraway Drainage System to provide the ultimate protection against incoming water to your home. The Hydraway System removes up to 70% more water than conventional rock and pipe “drain-tile” systems and is guaranteed not to clog!
Hydraway has built a great reputation protecting investments of homeowners through innovative technology in waterproofing. The Hydraway Waterproofing System is the fastest available in the industry with 75% available open space. Hydraway will capture water before it enters your basement, relieving hydrostatic pressure, resulting in a dry, comfortable area.
Hydraway Drainage Systems offer the ultimate protection.
Fix the damage at its source. Call in the professionals.
Why use the Hydraway System?
- Proven history of successful installations worldwide — residential, commercial, and industrial.
- Capacity to handle 70% more water than other methods — greater relief from hydrostatic pressure.
- Polypropylene filtration ensures the Hydraway System will never clog; No known failures worldwide.
- Fusion bonding of the filter to the core adds significant strength to withstand extreme conditions.
- Long-term waterproofing
- Removes Water 70% faster
- Warranty on workmanship and materials
- No Clogging or Backups
- Minimal disturbance to foundation and surrounding areas
The patented system has built a great reputation protecting investments of homeowners through innovative technology in waterproofing. Hydraway can be installed in your basement, crawlspace, used for exterior drainage, and installed behind retaining walls.
The proven performance of Hydraway is exclusive to Helitech and is made in the U.S.A. Utilizing a four-step process, Hydraway and Helitech protect your largest investment.
Learn more about the Hydraway System by downloading our free brochure.
Hydraway System Components
The Hydraway waterproofing system utilizes three components to remove moisture and keep it out of your home. The components are:
- Hydraway 2000 – works to remove water and channel it far away from your home, by working in tandem with Hydraway 300.
- Hydraway 300 is situated in the weakest part of your foundation, where the floor meets the footing, to direct water towards the Hydraway 2000.
- Hydrapump directs the water away from your home using a series of exterior pipes.
The Hydraway Drainage System is ideal for residences that suffer from poor drainage and leakage issue. The Hydraway Waterproofing System offers a better investment than the “French” drain or “drain tile” methods because it is a permanent solution that has zero instances of clogging or backed up water in the two decades MDTI has been installing the product.
The specially engineered design of the Hydraway 2000 permits high flow rates for rapid dewatering of the soil, while effectively preventing passage of soil particles. It is made of a heavy-duty, clog-resistant geotextile fabric, permanently bonded to lattice core of 75% available open space for water. The design of Hydraway allows it to relieve hydrostatic pressure by acting as a shallow underdrain. The Hydraway 2000 is a cost-effective and superior performing replacement for the “French” drain, or other conventional “drain-til” systems.
Hydraway 300 captures water at the foundation’s weakest point — where the footing, the wall, and the floor meet. Hydraway 300 is widely used to relieve hydrostatic pressure against subsurface structures. This system provides a built-in protection board in a one-piece construction.
Other applications include Retaining Walls, Exterior Foundations, Planter boxes, Landscaping, and Sub-Slab Construction.
Once the Hydraway System drains water from the basement or crawlspace, the water needs somewhere to go. Once installed, the Hydraway is connected to a sump pit that is situated within the soil. Inside the sump pit contains a sump pump that pushes the water up and out of your basement through the discharge hose. The Hydrapump captures water from the Hydraway system and routes it through drain pipes to the exterior of the home.
Waterproofing System Installation
- Small weep holes, which provide an escape for trapped water, are added beneath the floor slab in block walls only, effectively releasing hydrostatic pressure.
- Hydraway 2000 material is inserted into the soil.
- Hydraway 300 is installed above.
- Concrete is then poured over the product to replace the foundation removed in step one.
We’ll give you, the homeowner, a free quote for your basement waterproofing.
We’ll get back to you with a cost-effective solution.