Laborers Rock Island, IL Office
Job Title: Construction Laborers (Foreperson, Lead)
Location: Rock Island, IL
Helitech is looking to hire Construction Foreperson, Lead, and Laborers to join our Residential Construction Division at our Quad Cities office located in Rock Island, IL. Opportunities to make up to $35 an hour! Come be a part of our winning team and grow your career with a local and established company that has served the area through 5 decades. Full Benefits, 401K with Company Match, Paid Time Off, and Holiday Pay.
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Start your career in construction
- On the job training
- Year-round employment
- Weekly pay frequency
Qualifications / Requirements
- Class A CDL holders that can do physical labor and run a crew of 3
- Flatwork and concrete experience is a plus
- Concrete forming and finishers, both flat and foundation walls
- Carpenters and/or outside the box thinkers
- Responsible individuals who want to pursue a career with a growing company who will appreciate hard work and dedication and treat you like a person, not just an expendable employee
- Trustworthy and self-motivated with an excellent work ethic and a positive attitude
- Ability to follow direction with minimal supervision
- Previous construction related experience is a plus, but not required
- Training will be provided
- Continuously standing for up to 10 or more hours a day
- Physically demanding with repetitive motions such as bending, stooping, and lifting
- Loading and unloading materials
- Safely operating company equipment
- Excavating, digging, shoring, and backfilling
- Preparing and cleaning the job sites
- Appropriately represent the company
- Working long hours under variable weather conditions
- Some overnight travel may be required
- Other duties as required
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary starting at $20 and could earn up to $35 an hour; compensation is based on previous experience and qualifications
- Paid comprehensive training program
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental, and Vision insurance)
- 401K Retirement plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
How to Apply
Helitech is an equal opportunity employer. If you would like to further your career, please submit your application below.
Helitech has provided technical and construction support to residential, commercial, and industrial markets since 1987. Our company culture is centered on being family-oriented; we teach, learn, and motivate one another. We are looking for team members that want to make a difference in the lives of other team members as well as our customers.
Our reputation is built on honesty, integrity, quality craftsmanship, and customer support. As an employer, we are committed to employee satisfaction, job safety, and professional growth.
At Helitech, we believe that hiring the most qualified people with the right skill set and mindset allows us to deliver the highest quality foundation services and the best-in-class customer experience. That’s why Helitech has been an employer of choice for over 35 years – since 1987.
Laborers Rock Island, IL Office
Type: Full-time (M-F), 40 hours a week
Job Requirements: Ability to work in a physically demanding environment, Ability to work in various type of weather, Must have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
Job Overview: Helitech is looking to hire Construction Foreperson, Lead person, and Laborers to join our Residential Construction Division at our Quad Cities office located in Rock Island, IL. Opportunities to make up to $40 an hour! Come be a part of our winning team and grow your career with a local and established company that has served the area for 5 decades strong. Full Benefits, 401K with Company Match, Paid Time Off, and Holiday Pay.