Sinking foundations, uneven floors, cracked and buckled walls are problems commonly faced annually by almost a quarter million homeowners. Homes and other structures situated on unstable soils settle when their foundations are subjected to extreme moisture conditions or lack proper drainage. A shifting foundation will result in structural damage to your home and will diminish the value of your investment.
When foundation repair is needed, the value and safety of the structure is at risk. Maintenance is a crucial preventative measure to protect the health and well-being of your home. Excessive settlement can be detrimental to your home’s load bearing capacity.
Whether the issue is caused by expansive clay, poor soil density, improper maintenance, or faulty construction, Helitech is here to help.
How foundation repair heals your home:
1. Our certified installer will inspect the condition of your home’s foundation.
2. You will receive a customized foundation repair plan.
3. Your home is prepared for the new foundation support system.
4. CHANCE Helical or Atlas Resistance Piles are selected and spaced at proper intervals to support the load of your home.
5. The piles are driven into the stable soil until the prescribed depth is reached. Brackets on top of each pile connect to the base of the foundation wall.
6. Rigorous, on-site load tests are conducted to assess the capacity of each pier. This ensures the load is properly supported immediately after the pier is installed.
7. The weight of your home is transferred to the new foundation support system and adjusted using hydraulic equipment.